As many of you may know, parking in Plaza Midwood can be an issue, but here at Okra, we have lots of parking options! Below are places to park and things to keep in mind as you park at Okra and in Plaza Midwood.
Where to Park
– Reverse-angle street parking on Commonwealth Ave
– Okra’s lot (located in rear of Okra)
– Behind Gumbo: The Store (please be respectful of the reserved spots for massage)
How to Park
All of the red-brick spots are opened to the public for parking. These spots are REVERSE-ANGLE parking. What does that mean?? It means that you must reverse into the spot. You will be ticketed for pulling in front first.
Okra’s Parking Lot
We have our own parking lot in the rear of the building. How in the world do you get there? Simple, but a bit intimidating! You got it though! There is a small gravel driveway between Gumbo and Okra. Behind Gumbo you will find several parking spots.
Massage Cancellation Policies
Okra requires 24-hour or more notice for cancellation of massage services. In the event that your massage is cancelled less than 24-hours from the originally scheduled time of service, the following fees apply:
– If the massage is rescheduled to another time, there will be an additional $10 fee.
– If the massage is not rescheduled to another time, you will be responsible for 50% of the originally scheduled service.
– No-shows will be charged the full price of the originally scheduled service (or in the event of using a deal such as Groupon or Travelzoo, your massage deal will be redeemed for the original scheduled service).
– An additional $10 fee will be charged for all same-day appointments scheduled.
– Same-day appointments or appointments made with less than 24 hours notice must call or come in to Okra. No online booking available.
Yoga Cancellation Policies
Early Cancellation Fee of $20 per month used of commitment. 6 months auto renew is a contractual package that requires a credit card and signing contract upon review. Fees apply for early breaching of contract
GROUPON, LIVINGSOCIAL, AND OTHER LIMITED OFFERS:
We have a number of deals offered through services such as Groupon, Livingsocial, and our local ‘Explore Your Hood’ coupon book. These are a great way to get started with the studio, and a great gift to pass on to a friend! Almost all of these deals are for new clients only, so please be sure to take note of the terms listed on the deal. These promotions often have a limited expiration, so please take note of that as well. For deals that were not used at all before they expired, we can redeem the amount paid for the deal for a credit towards your account. However, for deals that have been partially used but then expire, we cannot extend the expiration.
To set up your deal with Okra, simply bring either your printed receipt (with validation code) OR the confirmation email on your phone (with validation code) and our front desk will get your deal set up on your account.
Some specials may not be compatible with certain services. Please call to confirm your desired service is covered before booking your appointment.
Please note that these deals are non-transferrable: they must be used by the purchaser only. Thank you!!