We are thrilled to share that Okra will begin reopening in stages on June 1st!
After receiving information from Governor Roy Cooper and Mecklenburg County Public Health Director, Gibbie Harris, we feel confident in our ability to safely move into stage 1 at that time. Please read on for what this means for Okra Myo Massage and the important safety protocol that will be taking effect.
The health and safety of our clients and staff is of utmost importance at Okra. Therefore, we will be following governmental guidelines and taking all necessary precautions, including:
- Change in cancellation policy: If you are feeling ill, please let us know prior to your massage appointment. There will be no penalty for cancelling same day.
- Staggered appointments: There will only be one massage therapist and one client scheduled for each individual appointment start time.
- Contactless thermometer testing: All clients and staff will have their forehead scanned before entering the building.
- Hand sanitizer + mask provided: All clients and staff will have their hands sanitized and will be provided with a free mask upon entry to be worn at all times.
- Massage room sanitation: The massage room will be fully sanitized before and after every appointment.
- No in-studio cash or credit card transactions: All massages will need to be purchased over the phone or via your MINDBODY account.
We will begin taking appointments via phone on Tuesday, May 26th. A staff member will be on-site Tuesday through Friday from 12p-6p and Saturday and Sunday from 10a-4p to take calls and answer emails. If we miss you, please leave a message and we will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours.